Santa Cruz Personal Injury Lawyer
If someone else was at fault, recovering from a catastrophic injury doesn’t have to bankrupt you. Get every penny you’re owed in compensation by working with a Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer.
In many ways, the recovery process that follows a serious injury can be almost as stressful as the accident that injured you. The medical care you require is likely to be exorbitantly expensive, and your injuries might prevent you from working, making paying the resulting medical bills incredibly difficult.
For that matter, if someone else caused the accident that left you injured, you shouldn’t be the one paying the bills anyway. Unfortunately, getting the at-fault party or their insurer to admit liability is nearly always difficult, and even if you do receive an offer for compensation, it’s likely to be far less than what your claim is actually worth.
To avoid this situation and to get the most compensation possible following a catastrophic injury, work with a Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer from Bohn & Fletcher, LLP. We can help you prove who caused your accident and negotiate the payout you are entitled to.
Personal Injury Scenarios Are Many and Varied
With a few exceptions, just about any injury scenario that involves the negligence of another might qualify you to seek damages through a personal injury claim. It will be important for your Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer to conduct a thorough investigation so that everyone at fault can be identified and named in your demand for compensation.
These are just a few of the injury-causing accidents that you might be eligible to file a claim for:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Whether your crash involved a passenger car, bus, motorcycle, or 18-wheeler, you can hold the responsible party accountable. This could be another driver, a parts manufacturer, a road crew, the agency responsible for road maintenance, and more.
- Construction Accidents – You might not have to settle for workers comp if a third party outside of your company was responsible for your construction injury.
- Premises Liability Incidents – Whether your injury was caused by a dangerous dog or a slick surface, the property owner could be liable if they should have been aware of the hazard but failed to address it.
- Defective Products – Manufacturers have a legal obligation to test their products and ensure their safety. If you used a product as intended but were hurt in the process, you might have a claim.
Compensation for Your Catastrophic Injury Losses
Valuing a claim is incredibly difficult to do on your own, but knowing what dollar amount would be fair is the key to avoiding the acceptance of a lowball offer. Your Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer will assist you in uncovering and assessing every damage you have experienced because of your accident, both those affecting your bank account and those affecting your quality of life:
- Current and future medical bills and expenses
- Lost wages, income, and future earning ability
- Transportation and caretaker expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Santa Cruz Serious Injury Lawyer
Bohn & Fletcher, LLP has extensive experience with personal injury law, and we can help you get the compensation you are rightfully owed. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a knowledgeable Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer, just complete the contact form below or call our office at 408-556-9780.