Santa Cruz Car Accident Attorney
Don’t let an insurance company play games with your compensation after a wreck. Get every penny you’re due by working with a Santa Cruz car accident lawyer.
The injuries that can be suffered in an auto wreck can permanently change the course of your life. From traumatic brain injuries to paralyzing spinal injuries to badly broken bones, you could easily be left disabled and in financial distress. This becomes all the more infuriating when someone else was at fault for causing the collision.
In this situation, you should be entitled to financial compensation from the at-fault party responsible for causing the wreck. Unfortunately, this usually means dealing with their insurance company, who will be more interested in protecting their profit margins than with fairly compensating you.
A Santa Cruz car accident lawyer from Bohn & Fletcher, LLP can help you negotiate with the insurance company and get them to do what they’re supposed to: Provide you with the payout you need to recover to the fullest extent possible and get your life back on track.
Investigating Your Car Crash for Fault
California observes comparative negligence, which makes it essential that we fully prove who was responsible for your crash. Otherwise, the insurer is likely to try and pin blame on you, because every percentage point of fault that they can lay at your feet will reduce the amount they have to pay you.
It’s also possible that multiple parties were responsible for the crash. Your Santa Cruz car accident lawyer will need to determine how your crash was caused so that you can name them all in your claim and maximize your potential financial award.
These are just a few of the people and entities that will need to be considered:
- The Other Driver – Probably the most obvious suspect for fault, the other driver may have been negligent if distracted, drunk, reckless, or drowsy driving were involved.
- Parts or Tire Manufacturer – In some cases, a part malfunctions and leads to the crash. If a manufacturing or design flaw is to blame, the company who made the part might owe you compensation.
- Construction Company – Roadwork sites are anything but organized. If a negligent flagger, road debris, machinery, or misleading detour signs played a role in your wreck, the construction company could be at fault.
- Government Agency – If a pothole, steep shoulder drop-off, uneven lane, or some other dangerous road condition contributed to your wreck, you might have a claim against the government.
Collecting Financial Damages for Your Collision
Regardless of who was at fault, you should expect to receive funds to cover all of the financial losses and non-economic damages that have been incurred by the accident and your injuries. Your physician will be essential to the assessment process, as your future needs will need to be considered, as well. A comprehensive compensation amount should not leave you paying out of pocket for crash-related expenses years down the road.
These are just a few of the damages you might be eligible to recover through a personal injury claim:
- Medical bills and related expenses, both current and future
- Lost wages and income-earning ability
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or anxiety
- Lost quality of life
Help from a Santa Cruz Auto Wreck Attorney
When you need full compensation to cover the damages and expenses caused by a car crash, come to Bohn & Fletcher, LLP for help. We have extensive experience with auto accident law and can help you overcome the obstacles in the way of recovering the full cost of your damages.
“They went above and beyond time and time again. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions but he did what everyone else said was impossible. I am so relieved that this chapter in my life is coming to end. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!