San Jose Rollover & Roof Crush Accident Lawyers
Rollover or roof crush auto accidents do not only happen in the movies. These horrific experiences happen to people throughout California far too often. While some individuals miraculously emerge mostly unscathed, other victims are seriously injured, brain damaged or paralyzed for the rest of their lives. Some accidents are fatal. If you personally endured a rollover or roof crush accident, or you seek compensation on behalf of a loved one who is incapacitated or was killed as a result of the accident, our compassionate auto accident lawyers at Bohn & Fletcher, LLP are here for you.
Common Causes of Rollover
A rollover accident occurs when an automobile flips onto its side or upside down. Our attorneys have won numerous multi-million dollar settlements for people injured in severe auto accidents, and we stand ready to fight for you. A number of factors may contribute to a rollover:
- Slippery road conditions – Even the most responsible drivers may experience rollovers if their cars cannot handle slippery roads or weather conditions. Heavy Bay Area rainfall is a common cause of car accidents.
- Head-on collisions – Perhaps the most terrifying auto accident, a head-on collision may toss both cars into the air or cause a rollover.
- Rear-end collisions – Getting struck from behind by a high-speed automobile can throw a car into a rollover and cause a roof crush. Rear-end collisions can be particularly dangerous because the injured drivers and passengers may not see the other car coming from behind.
- Driver negligence – Driver negligence is the main culprit in most auto accidents. Using one’s cellular phone, taking one’s eyes off the road, making unsafe turns or lane changes, and speeding are common examples.
- Product liability – Defective tires or other defective parts may cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle. When this happens, the car or truck may swerve wildly and flip.
If you or a loved one suffered injuries from an auto rollover, you may be entitled to monetary compensation. At Bohn & Fletcher, we fight for you at the negotiating table and, if necessary, in court to obtain justice and compensation for all of your damages. We have helped clients from all over the Bay Area including San Jose, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Los Gatos and the surrounding cities. We have also represented clients throughout California.
All About Roof Crushes
A rollover or a falling object may cause your automobile’s roof to crush. Many vehicles do not adequately protect against a roof crush and easily collapse under too much pressure. Roof crush injuries generally involve the head, brain, neck, back and spinal cord, and may leave permanent neurologic damage. If your roof crushed, in addition to the driver causing the accident, the car manufacturer may be liable for compensation.
You Only Pay if We Recover Damages for You
At Bohn & Fletcher, we have provided excellent legal services to the people of San Jose and beyond for more than 40 years. We offer free consultations to all clients, and we operate on a contingency fee basis: if we cannot obtain a recovery for you, we take no fee for our services. Contact us online or call 408-279-4222 today.