Saratoga Car Accident Attorney
If you find yourself the victim of a car crash for which you weren’t primarily responsible, you may have grounds for a personal injury case that could provide you with significant compensation.
A Saratoga car accident lawyer at Bohn & Fletcher, LLP can help you assess the details of your case, weigh your options, and, ultimately, find a way to recover compensation to get back to a healthy physical and financial state.
Dealing with Saratoga Car Insurance
Whether it’s high premiums or ridiculous deductibles, the struggles inherent in dealing with insurance companies are familiar to most everyone. It should come as no surprise, then, that the insurance companies of other drivers are no less difficult to deal with.
Insurance companies may try to lead you into a number of traps. For example, the insurer might call you after your accident and ask you questions meant to trick you into saying something that could be used to point the blame at you.
If the insurance company is able to make it look like the accident that injured you was your fault, it will try to deny your claim for compensation.
However, if you arm yourself with a qualified Saratoga car accident injury lawyer, you’ll be able to point insurers to your lawyer, who won’t fall for their traps.
Damages in a Saratoga Car Accident Case
No two car accidents are the same, but many crash victims experience similar injuries and trauma. And many victims require similar forms of compensation for a full recovery.
Some common damages sought in Saratoga car accident injury claims include the following:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Costs to repair or replace your vehicle
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages or reduced earning potential
- Worsened quality of life
- Renovations to your property to accommodate your injury
Showing Who Was at Fault in a Saratoga Car Accident
A Saratoga car collision lawyer can help you identify all responsible parties while making sure your claim meets the standards set by the state of California.
California’s statute of limitations for personal injury cases is two years, meaning that you have two years from the date of the accident to file a claim for compensation.
As a litigant, it’s important to be cognizant of California law. One important item you will want to understand is that California is a comparative negligence state.
This means that multiple parties can be held partly liable in a crash. A basic example: The at-fault driver might be found 80 percent responsible for a crash, while you carry the remaining 20 percent of the legal burden.
In this case, your total damages recovered would be reduced proportionately to the amount of liability you’re found to have.
Contact a Saratoga Car Crash Lawyer
Although the physical impact of any car accident can be scary, the financial impact shouldn’t also be terrifying, especially if you weren’t responsible for the wreck that injured you.
Unfortunately, many car accident victims who don’t have adequate legal representation are pushed aside when they seek the compensation they deserve. But you don’t have to let that happen to you.
Hire a Saratoga car accident lawyer with Bohn & Fletcher, LLP. To schedule a consultation, give us a call at 408-279-4222 or fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.
“Cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Bohn & Fletcher, and Ram in particular! I was involved in an auto wreck with injuries, and Ram’s steady guidance through the process enabled us to navigate smoothly through to resolution with the other parties…. His staff is top notch as well, they were very responsive and communication was always prompt.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!