Pleasanton Personal Injury Lawyer
Serious injuries can happen for a number of reasons, but if yours was brought about because of the carelessness of someone else, you can be compensated—and you should be. In addition to the physical pain you’re suffering from, your injuries may impact many other aspects of your daily life.
You may never be able to work again; you may be emotionally overcome by your experience; and the medical expenses for the treatment of your injuries might have put you in a financial hole. To overcome your accident, you will likely need compensation. Let a Pleasanton personal injury lawyer from our firm help you do just that.
Personal Injury Cases in Pleasanton
To recover all of your losses, you will probably need to file a Pleasanton personal injury claim against the person who that injured you. Filing a claim isn’t easy. It requires investigating your accident and gathering evidence in order to prove your injury was caused by negligence.
If you’re seriously injured, you may have mobility issues that would make it impossible for you to handle this process on your own. The kind of accident you’ve been injured in plays an important role in determining who might be liable for your injuries.
Below, you’ll find a list of common personal injury case types, as well as who might be responsible in each case:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – The at-fault driver could be liable, as well as the government agency responsible for road maintenance.
- Construction and Industrial Accidents – The construction company or other employer could be liable for your injuries under certain circumstances.
- Premises Liability – A homeowner or business owner could have left a dangerous situation unresolved, making him or her responsible for your resulting injury.
- Catastrophic Injuries – Anyone who injured you because of negligence or recklessness could be held financially responsible for your serious injuries.
- Poisoning and Toxic Exposure – A company or manufacturer might be liable for any illnesses or injuries resulting from your exposure to the substance in question.
- Defective Products – The manufacturer of the product that injured you could be pursued for damages.
Getting Compensation for Your Pleasanton Injury Case
Damages for personal injury claims vary widely, depending on the losses you’ve suffered. Here’s a look at common losses Pleasanton injury victims are often awarded compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Missed wages
- Loss of a limb
- Reduced quality of life
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Pleasanton
Regardless of what kind of accident you’ve been injured in, we can help you recover your losses. Injuries have a way of bringing your life to a standstill, but the attorneys at Golden State Lawyers, APC can help you get life moving again.
Filing a personal injury claim on your own can be an overwhelming process—there are so many steps involved. What you should be worrying about is recovering from your injuries. To speak with a Pleasanton personal injury lawyer, call us at 408-279-4222 or fill out the form below.